What does fun look like?
Themed environments invite experiences altered by perception. The art of storytelling has long followed this philosophy with the author affecting a reader’s interpretation of the plot-line. From firesides to the performances of modernity, storytellers tap into original ideas that inspire interest, spark the imagination, and create experiences that touch the human spirit as if they are living within the story itself.
Designers tasked with bringing these stories to life spend an enormous amount of time and energy planning themed spaces that provide unforgettable experiences.
• A resort that creates the illusion of escape to another world.
• A unique attraction, park or ride that drops right out of the pages of a novel.
• A restaurant with an authentic ambiance that showcases extraordinary culinary talent.
All FUN experiences that guide explorers in the discovery of fascination that leaves them wanting more. Whether building a park setting, orchestrating a live production, or artfully constructing a scenic environment, capturing that magical feeling that mystifies and amazes guests requires a unique balance of authenticity and wonder.
SensoryCo offers atmospheric effects that enhance themed environments in a pervasive manner with technologies that insert layers of texture and sensory stimulation.
• Scenting systems that transport the mind to a different time or place with authentic smells
• Powerful weather effects to amplify audio visual content with the electrifying presence of tactile experiences
• Spraymotion spritzers linked to sensors to produce splashes and wet effects for convincingly cool touches
Water, wind, smoke, mist, fog and scent integrate with physical spaces to enhance themed environments to interact, captivate and give alchemy to worlds not completely defined by the ordinary. SensoryCo offers the chance to immerse guests in the playful pursuit of “the best time of their lives.”
From the entrance to the queue lines, awaiting your flavor of magic requires each element to band together presenting an illusion that grips attention. SensoryCo offers sensory effects that can enhance a theme in a pervasive manner. Wet effects for realism, scenting systems for allure, spraymotion spritzers for engagement will leave your patrons begging for their next vacation.
Sprays, splashes, mist and fog combine to cool your guests while captivating their sense of play. Integrating SensoryCo wet effects into your water park can make any water attraction immediately an interactive experience.
Multi-layered realities built around innovative environments define each themed attraction. Create a whole new level of fun by integrating layers of sensory effects such as weather effects, scenting systems and spritzers into your themed attractions.
Dining is already naturally an experience with its wide range of sights, sounds and tastes woven into the environment. Take your themed restaurant to the next level with scenting systems that amplify or enhance the intended ambiance.
Extend your storyline from the room to the communal areas and courtyards. SensoryCo delivers the alchemy of a theme providing an escape into a world not completely defined by life.
The art of storytelling has long followed author’s intention to reader’s interpretation. SensoryCo scent effects offer vivid interaction with olfaction and memory.
- weather effects perfect for audiences
- scenting systems for small to large spaces
- spritzers linked to sensors to precise emissions
- scenting systems that are coupled with visitor interaction
- SensoryCo helps create the ultimate “NFL Experience” in Times Square!
- Making Scents of the Brain: Smells and Memory
- Engaging Your Audience: Multisensory Effects at Live Events
- Taking Autumn Scent Effects to the Next Level: Enough with the Pumpkin Spice!
- Immersive Experiences: How Are Scent Effects Being Used?
* These fields are required.