- Rain, mist effects
- Flash cooling
- Fog effects
- Wind effects
- Proprietary and best-of-breed technologies
- Customized for experiential spaces, exhibits or productions
4D WEATHER EFFECTS
Simulating various weather conditions relies on careful design and appropriate technologies. Weather effects can be spread throughout an experiential space, a 4D theater, exhibit or production to completely engulf viewers and increase the fidelity of the experience. Whether simulating a gale at sea, providing mist in a jungle, or delivering a blanket of cooling fog in the arctic, atmospheric effects are a perfect complement to lighting, audio and other technologies.
SensoryCo, a sister company to Koolfog, a leader in high-pressure fog effects, has leveraged its relationship with Koolfog to pioneer research and development efforts in spray technologies applied to indoor spaces. This relationship has allowed the companies to cross-develop and collaborate on designs specifically for experiential and entertainment spaces. For other types of weather effects such as wind, SensoryCo sources best of breed solutions from industry leaders.
See Product In Action
Weather can take many forms. Wind. Rain. Mist. Implemented in experiential environments and 4D theaters, weather effects are reliant upon careful design.
Testing Fall Time
This video shows a short clip of one of our internal tests. We were measuring the fall length and time of our various nozzle types to determine the appropriateness for a specific theater design.
- SensoryCo CEO Bryan Roe in Perfume & Flavorist Magazine
- SensoryCo Drops SmX-M Scenting System with New Technology For Experiential Spaces
- Sensory retailtainment – The Future of Brick & Mortar Merchandising?
- SensoryCo Scenting System Enhances 4D Experience at the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach, California
- SensoryCo helps create the ultimate “NFL Experience” in Times Square!