SmX-D1 Scenting System
The SmX-D1 scenting system is a versatile unit tailored specifically to themed or show environments allowing DMX control of scent output. The SmX-D1 is constructed with a powder coated extruded aluminum exterior that is aesthetic and durable and can be easily placed and blend within scenic environments.
Using our proprietary Poly Infused cartridges, scents last longer and deliver at higher intensity levels. Combined with our array of specialty scents, the SmX-D1 can be used in a variety of spaces, including small and enclosed spaces to close up in semi-sheltered open spaces.
The SmX-D1 is a single channel unit that allows dry delivery of one scent at a time. Depending on conditions within each space, the SmX-D1 will allow for a maximum average coverage of 3,229 square feet / 300 square meters at full output for an ambient scent delivery.
|Dimensions:||11″ l x 4.7″ d x 12.2″ h
280mm l x 120mm d x 310mm h
|Weight:||11 lb / 5 Kgs|
|Input Power:||110/220v, 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption:||35 Watt|
|Coverage (approx):||Up to 3,229 sq ft / 300 sq m @ full output (depends on conditions)|
|Key Features:||Indoor, small space
|Delivery:||Dry delivery, no fall-out|
|Consumption:||200 hours continuous (*average depends on conditions and settings)|
|Heating:||Solid state heater, gentle warming|
- SensoryCo CEO Bryan Roe in Perfume & Flavorist Magazine
- SensoryCo Drops SmX-M Scenting System with New Technology For Experiential Spaces
- Sensory retailtainment – The Future of Brick & Mortar Merchandising?
- SensoryCo Scenting System Enhances 4D Experience at the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach, California
- SensoryCo helps create the ultimate “NFL Experience” in Times Square!